Pitching your startup to investors just might be the most nerve-wracking aspect of starting your new business — well, besides the prospect of losing your shirt.
I get it. The last thing you want to do when you’re sleep-deprived and edgy and suffering startup angst is pitch it over… and over… and over again. It’s actually a pretty helpless feeling, asking strangers to decide on the fate of your new venture. If it’s your first or second venture, there can be a real learning curve, too. It takes time and feedback to get it right.
You don’t have to be talented or have amazing numbers to have a great pitch. Presenting few pitch presentations and books that can make anyone a standout.
Actual Startup Pitch Decks!
- Mixpanel — Our pitch deck that we used to raise $65M
- Buffer — The slide deck we used to raise half a million dollars
- Foursquare’s 1st Pitch Deck
- Linkedin Series B Pitch Deck
- Flowtab pitchbook
- task.ly pitch deck
- PopSurvey Pitch Deck
- Pitch deck for Kejahunt
- Alfred Pitch Deck
The Can’t Afford to Miss SlideShare Decks!
- How to Pitch a VC
- Build a Better Entrepreneur Pitch Deck
- How To Pitch An Angel
- My personal favorite: Perfecting Your Startup Pitch Presentation
- Elevators Need No Pitches You Need Them
- Mr VC here’s my Big Idea
- Everything You’re Doing Wrong With Your Pitch & How To Fix It
- Pitch Deck Templates for Startups
- Sequoia Capital Pitch Deck Template
- Five Disastrous Moves That Will Botch Your Pitch
Do you like to read books? No sweat start all over again!
- Get Backed: Craft Your Story, Build the Perfect Pitch Deck, and Launch the Venture of Your Dreams
- Hacking the Startup Investor Pitch: What Sequoia Capital’s Business Plan Framework Can Teach You about Building and Pitching Your Company
- How to Give an Elevator Pitch for Tech Start-Ups: Preparing and Delivering a Tech Start-Up Pitch.
- Fund Your Dreams!: Proven Tools for Pitching Investors
- The Startup Pitch: A Proven Formula to Win Funding
- The Next Step: Guiding you from idea to startup
- Mastering the VC Game: A Venture Capital Insider Reveals How to Get From Start-up to IPO on Your Terms
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
- Venture Capital For Dummies
- What Every Angel Investor Wants You to Know: An Insider Reveals How to Get Smart Funding for Your Billion Dollar Idea
I'm a self confessed foodie, king of the kitchen, wannabe anthropologist, technology evangelist , curious, inquisitive & experimental entrepreneur at @DigiLands and an adrenaline junkie. Love spending time with my wife & two young children and faulty KitKats that consist purely of solid chocolate.